Team Fortress 2 - Funny stories

Go down

Team Fortress 2 - Funny stories

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 am

Post your funny stories from Team Fortress 2 here.

**EDIT** these are stories which actually happened to YOU in person don't be talking about something that happened to someone else and might not have even happened.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.dafs-forum.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Stories

Post  Maxshread on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Hey love the forum so far but when you talk about stories do you mean joke stories/comics or actual things that happened?

------Maxshread------

My story (assuming it was the 2nd answer)

I was playing Spy on cp_Dustbowl and we had control of the 1st point but not the second-and there was less than 1 minuite left it was very obvious we were going to lose (I was best on my team by miles and there loads of sentries + engineers) so the majority of the enemy team were charging to our base to kill us fast after we failed so i got behind them as a enemy Demoman and pretended to charge with them then i decided when they were in the position for knifes--^^--so i stabbed 13 of there team but there was only 1 medic there but when i knife him the Heavy and pyro at the front noticed the sudden lack of a medic and looked round at me so i ran back round the corner and ran back to shoot them a bit with my revolver and i got a few hits on them both then in the middle of the fight 4 of my team came from the spawn and killed the remaining 2 in there team-just in time for....no time (time had run out) i ended up with 28 points! but ive recently beat that record with 34 points Very Happy Very Happy

Maxshread
Postman
Postman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Maxshread - Story

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:33 am

A similar thing happened to me. I regularly play as spy and i backstabbed two medics which the two heavys realised had "disappeared" there turned around to shoot me as a ran round them in circles as i managed to backstab them suprisingly I then sapped a set of 3 sentries stupidly set next to each other and the engineers weren't the best and tried to kill me instead of saving their sentries and again i managed to backstab both of them. I then hid in the cornor waiting for someone to come defend the point. Another engineer came building a sentry so i backstabbed him with ease and sapped the sentry before it was fully built. Then a demoman and soldier came which was the funniest because a medic then came to heal me (on other team) as i backstabbed the demo and soldier and even watched me cloak back into an enemy heavy to then backstab him. Then stupidly the engineer came back yet again but i was killed by a heavy searching for spies.

Yet another story which happened today was i was the only spy on our team and was already ahead by 30 odd points and i was on an instant respawn map i got to their base and sapped a sentry and dispenser plus the engineer this happened 3 or 4 times and finally he learnt and started shooting me he then tried to run into the spawn for more health but i was running after him and i followed him into his RESPAWN! i was godsmacked and backstabbed him with another 4 people who had respawn and then was killed by a respawning heavy everyone was stumped so thats how you get into someones spawn cloak or go invisible and follow someone into there respawn.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title sounded like Maxshread had wrote it.)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Heavy batting!

Post  f1shface on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 am

I'm not that great at scout but i still play as one every now and again. What i love to do is run up behind a heavy and double jump on to their head, because they're on the other team you can't go through them, i then proceed to bat them from above and it's quite amusing watching them spin around trying to find you. This works on any class but it's easist on a heavy because they're slow moving. To be honest it's quite funny killing heavies with any melee weopen.

And Magixz what map did you do the spy spawn thing on, if it was a valve map, they've really got to sort it out.

Last edited by f1shface on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Fishface - Map

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 am

It was on Badlands ... it was soooo funny Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Funny stories

Post  Sponsored content